Central Spectrum is always on the lookout for dynamic individuals to join our challenging environment. We offer outstanding opportunities for driven individuals who are suitably qualified. Central Spectrum envisions creating a working environment that will enable you to reach your full potential.We believe that our people are our greatest asset. People are at the heart of our business and our success depends on getting the best from our employees. If you believe you have the passion and vigour to join our team,send us a copy of your curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 years experience in Landscape maintenance and Horticultural methods.
- Minimum SPM or Diploma in Agriculture.
- Can work independently.
- Computer literate such as Photoshop and Autocad.
- Own driving license B2 and D.
- To assist in planning and the implementation of landscape projects.
- Monitor field work, including contract work to ensure compliance with company standards & requirements, procedures, specifications and codes.
- Monitor schedule performance.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instruction as relevant and required by the Management.
- To undertake any and all duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.